I would like to cancel (forfeit) my return flight home. What do I need to do?

Before departure from North America:

If you are making your own return flight plans (or staying in Israel after your trip), meaning you do not want to use the return portion of your Birthright paid ticket home – and you are NOT extending to another date – then you MUST notify your Trip Organizer – not Gil Travel. This means you are forfeiting your return ticket. Your Trip Organizer will make the needed adjustments.

Again, this is only if you are not extending.

However, if you have extended with Gil Travel and ARE using that flight, then there is no further action needed. As long as you received your email confirmation from us, then your good to go!

Once you are in Israel:

You must notify your airline in Israel that you are not using your return flight.  Click here for your airline’s contact info in Israel. (If you don’t show up for your flight, and do not notify them, you may lose your Taglit Birthright deposit).

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.